Saturday 24 September 2022

Richard Osman - The Bullet That Missed

 
Rating: 5/5

Review:
Another excellent instalment
 
I thoroughly enjoyed The Bullet That Missed, just as I enjoyed its two predecessors. It has the same blend of humour, mystery, rather perceptive character analysis and plain feel-good fun.

The plot? Who cares, really. I mean, it’s a good, well-constructed mystery involving money-laundering and the death of a journalist who was looking into it, but all we really need to know is that the Thursday Murder Club are on excellent form, their personal lives have some interesting developments – some heart-warming, some very sad and poignant – and both the third person narrative voice and Joyce’s contributions are as enjoyable as ever.

Little more need be said, I think. If you liked the first two, you’ll like this and I’m already looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment